1. This section contains information about the way Loft Creativo manages the processing of data of users of Loft Creativo
2. This notice also has value for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Loft Creativo and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: loftcreativo.com
3. The information is provided only for Loft Creativo and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications about the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of Loft Creativo, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The policy may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so the user is encouraged to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under 14 years old, according to Art.8, c.1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or legal guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. He also handles security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Serena Genovese, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you may contact him at the following email address: email@example.com .
2 – Data processor
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the Loft Creativo website is: Serena Genovese.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use ofLoft Creativo takes place at Via Todaro 13, Ponte Di Piave (TV)
2. In case of necessity, data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or individuals appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies the site makes use of:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information in the user’s computer, which is then collected by the sites. Of these, the best known and most widely used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate user access to and enjoyment of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or for the provider to deliver the service requested by the customer.
2. Settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, users can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies enables the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are placed in the browser and relayed through Google Analytics or through blogger’s statistics service or similar are technical only if they are used for site optimization purposes directly by the site owner, who may collect information in aggregate form about the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules, regarding information and consent, apply to analytics cookies as to technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, one can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in on each page visited and permanent ones that remain active in the pc until they expire or are deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored persistently but only for the duration of browsing until the browser is closed and vanishes when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of server-generated random numbers necessary to enable secure and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
1. In relation to origin, we distinguish between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behavior, understand interests, and then personalize advertising propositions for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of said third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on Creative Loft. The survey is conducted anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve site usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles about users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by those users.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are encouraged to read the privacy notices and directions for managing or disabling cookies posted on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all Web sites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be as follows:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– Browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– Internet service provider (ISP) name;
– Date and time of visit;
– Visitor’s source (referral) and exit web pages;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed automatically and collected in aggregate form only for the purpose of verifying the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to be made public through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, releasing this site from any liability for any violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for purposes stated above and for the following purposes:
Data request for service delivery purposes.
2. Data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above purpose and in any case not more than 5 years.
3. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously stated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary disclosures will be progressively reported or displayed on pages of the site set up for particular on-demand services.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/
– Opera: http://www.opera.com
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. Therefore, the Loft Creativo website intends to inform you about the existence of your rights under the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
(a) Based on Art. 15, of the data subject’s right to ask the data controller for access to personal data, based on Art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, according to art.18 the possibility of supplementing or limiting the processing concerning him or her, or of opposing, for legitimate reasons, their processing according to art. 21, as well as the right to data portability under Art. 20 Regulation (EU);
(b) the right to request the deletion under Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the template provided by the Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Where processing is based on Art. 6(1)(a) – express consent to use – or on Art. 9(2)(a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related, revealing religious, or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the regulations, the user has the right to file a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth discussion of your rights, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Specifically with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, so no further consent is needed. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not meet the conditions stipulated in Article 45 et seq.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data lawfully and fairly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people involved in the organization of the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to change or update. Where major changes and updates are involved these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Earlier versions of the document will still be available at this page.
4. The document was updated on 07/04/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679